Low Tide Golf Game Instructions
Setting up the game:
1. Take out a LTG cup and screw into the hard sand. Screw down as far as you can until bottom of
cup fills up then pull it out. If sand doesn’t come out with the cup, use your hand to scoop out
loose sand yourself. Repeat this process until LTG cup is neatly in the sand.
2. Take the putter and put the edge of the grip at the edge of the hole and make 3 marks in the
sand with the other end of the putter. By drawing a line in the sand with the putter, connect
those marks in the sand making a perfect putter length semi-circle around each cup.
3.From the first cup, walk 10 paces and then screw the second cup into the hard sand
4. Tend the greens and the path the ball will take if need be
Game instructions 1vs1:
1. Players start on same side
2. Anyone can shoot first but as game progresses the person in the lead must shoot first. If game is
currently tied then the person who scored the last point shoots first. Shoot 3 shots then
opponent shoots their 3 shots.
3. Switch sides and repeat. 3 points if you make the putt in the hole and 1 point if you land on the
green (anywhere past the cup and within the semi circle, landing the ball in the crease of the
sand counts as 1 point). Play to 21 and win by 2.
Game instructions 2vs2:
1. Teammates stand on opposites sides, like cornhole, horseshoes, or kanjam.
2. Any team can go first but same rules apply. Leading team must shoot first and if the game is
currently tied, whoever scored last, shoots first. Shoot 3 shots then opponent shoots their 3
3. Teammates then collect their 3 golf balls and shoot their balls 3 at a time. 3 points if you make
the putt in the hole and 1 point if you land on the green (anywhere past the cup and within the
semi circle, landing the ball in the crease of the sand counts as 1 point). Play to 21 and win by 2.
Note: For 2vs2 games, teams may strategize with their teammate and switch sides with each other
whenever they want. If someone isn’t making a putt on their side, they can switch with their
teammate and test their luck on the other side.
Remember, Low Tide Golf can be played competitively in a couple different ways. Don’t be afraid to get
creative with it. You can play horse, set up a mini golf course, or just putt around. Make sure if you have
a nice set up to send in a video to @Low_Tide_Golf on Instagram. If your video is good enough it could
be featured on our Instagram page! Best Trick Shots, Longest Putts, and Best Mini Golf set ups will be
rewarded with free official Low Tide Golf merchandise. Be sure to follow us on TikTok as well